Thursday, June 10

Daily WHUFC News - WHUFC Statement

West Ham United statement
WHUFC.com
The club have 'settled all issues in relation to Gianfranco Zola's departure
from the club'
10.06.2010

The League Managers Association (LMA) can confirm that Gianfranco Zola and
West Ham United Football Club have settled all issues in relation to his
departure from the club on 11 May 2010. A West Ham United statement said:
"West Ham United would like to thank Gianfranco Zola for his efforts during
his time at the club. We would like to thank both him and the LMA for their
professionalism in reaching a satisfactory settlement and we wish Gianfranco
well for the future."
Gianfranco Zola said: "I thoroughly enjoyed my time at West Ham United and I
will always be very grateful to the club for giving me the opportunity to
manage in the Barclays Premier League, especially at a club with such a
great tradition in positive and attractive football. "I would like to offer
my sincere thanks to all of the players, staff and fans who supported me so
well during my time at the club and I wish them every success for the
future. I would also like to thank the LMA for their support and hard work
during the difficult period of my contract termination process. I am looking
forward to finding a new challenge in the game and returning to management
as soon as possible."
Richard Bevan, Chief Executive of the LMA, said: "The LMA shares
Gianfranco's disappointment at him leaving West Ham United but would like to
acknowledge the club's assistance in resolving matters quickly and amicably.
In his time as a manager Gianfranco demonstrated the passion and enthusiasm
for the game that shone through when he was a player. "He also achieved
success in his first season with the Club, guiding West Ham to a ninth-place
finish in the Barclays Premier League. He is a talented young manager and I
am sure he will be back working in the game, passing on his knowledge and
sharing his enjoyment of football with a new group of players."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Clarke parts company
WHUFC.com
The club has parted company with first-team coach Steve Clarke
10.06.2010

West Ham United can confirm that Steve Clarke has parted company with the
club by mutual consent after nearly two years at the Boleyn Ground. The
first-team coach arrived in September 2008 as assistant to Gianfranco Zola
as manager. West Ham United would like to thank Steve for his hard work and
commitment as well as wish him well for the future. Clarke said: "I have
enjoyed my time at West Ham. I was looking for a fresh challenge in football
before I arrived and certainly got that. "It was a good experience which
will help me in the future. I would particularly like to thank the fans for
all their support and the players and staff for their efforts. "I will
follow the club's progress with interest and I am sure, with the new
stability off the pitch, that the team will have every opportunity to do
well next season."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

http://vyperz.blogspot.com

No comments: