Wednesday, February 24

Daily WHUFC News - WHUFC Statement

West Ham United statement
WHUFC.com
Gianluca Nani has left West Ham United after two years as technical director
24.02.2010

West Ham United can confirm the club have parted company with technical
director Gianluca Nani by mutual consent. He had been at the Boleyn Ground
for the past two years since joining from Brescia Calcio in his native
Italy. West Ham United chairman David Sullivan said: "I would like to thank
Gianluca for his contribution to the club and we all wish him well. With the
club heading in a new direction since David Gold and I took charge last
month, it was felt the time was right for all parties to move on in an
amicable way."
Nani said: "Today, in agreement with the owners of the club, I have resolved
my contract with West Ham United. I would like to take this opportunity to
thank everyone who worked alongside me in this wonderful adventure - the
staff, Gianfranco Zola and the players. "A special thank you also to the
fans who have always supported us and whose warmth and dedication gave me a
passion for this club which will forever remain with me. Finally, I wish the
owners the best possible success in the future."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

http://vyperz.blogspot.com

No comments: