Friday, January 29

WHUFC Web Item

West Ham United statement
WHUFC.com
The club can confirm that chief executive Scott Duxbury has resigned his
position at West Ham United
29.01.2010

West Ham United have today announced the resignation of chief executive
Scott Duxbury. Duxbury said: "I am proud of my work at West Ham United but
feel the time is right for me to pursue other opportunities. "I wish Mr
Sullivan, Mr Gold and Karren great success in driving this wonderful
football club forward, and I know under their stewardship the club will
prosper. Thank you to all the supporters who have kept faith with the club
through good and bad times." Vice-chairman Karren Brady said: "We thank
Scott for his valued contribution and wish him every success in the future."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

http://vyperz.blogspot.com

No comments: