Wednesday, August 22

WHU Web Item - 4 New Signings

Hammers sign new deals - WHUFC
22/08/2007 11:32

Danny Gabbidon, James Collins, Robert Green and Mark Noble have all signed
new four-year deals with the Club. The quartet have put pen-to-paper on new
contracts that will keep them at the Club till 2011. All four players have
played major parts in the past two seasons in helping the Hammers reach an
FA Cup Final in 2006 and to avoid relegation with a superb winning run at
the end of last season. Noble, who played 50 minutes for the Under-21s in
their 1-1 draw with Romania last night said, "I am delighted to have sorted
out a new deal. "After ending the season on such a high and being so
involved with the team it is great for the Club to show their belief in me
by offering me a new contract. "It is common knowledge just how much this
Club means to me so it is was an easy decision to commit my future here."

No comments: