Friday, June 1

Web Item [ West Ham United ] - The Apache

Tevez open to Hammers stay - Sky
By Patricio Figueroa - Created on 1 Jun 2007

Carlos Tevez claims he is still in the dark over his future, but says he
could well stay at West Ham. The Argentine almost single-handedly kept West
Ham in the Premiership with his performances towards the end of last season.
His future is a hot topic of debate, as a clutch of clubs are believed to be
keen on securing his services. Hammers chairman Eggert Magnusson has made it
his priority to keep Tevez at Upton Park and he is sure to be buoyed by
comments from the Argentine. "Regarding what I am asked every day, I still
don't know what I am going to do in the future," Tevez told TyC Sports.
"West Ham has the priority for keeping me in the team. "It has been said
that there are several offers for me but West ham has the first choice on
me. "I speak all the time with my agent about what I will do in my career
and for the moment I am still a player of West Ham."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

http://vyperz.blogspot.com

No comments: